Having trouble conceiving a child? Having kids will always be the ultimate dream for some and it can be a worst nightmare to find out that you cannot have kids your whole life. If you have been trying to get pregnant for a long time but still hasn’t succeeded, this article is definitely for you because here we will give you some proven ways to increase female fertility using natural remedies. Yes! You read it right. It is not always necessary to visit a physician or seek medication to improve the fertility of a woman because there are natural remedies available for you to try which are not only less expensive but are also as effective as the medications.
Here are some of the natural remedies you could try to increase your fertility:
1. If you have trouble conceiving a child, one factor that reduces your chance of conceiving may be your ovulation cycle. It is important for women to monitor their menstrual cycle and consider the ovulation cycle most especially if you are planning to have a baby because if you are not fertile, you will have a lesser chance of getting pregnant. The best way to keep track of your ovulation cycle is to count your menstrual period. However, there is no guarantee that the period of ovulation is the same for all women so it is best to track your own cycle and carefully choose the days where you are most fertile when planning to make a baby. Go here for more info on ways to increase female fertility.
2. Another way to increase your fertility is through proper diet and refraining from unhealthy substances such as nicotine, prohibited drugs and even large amounts of alcohol. It has been proven in studies that nicotine lessens a person’s infertility and this is because these substances hinders and negatively affects the development of a baby. Therefore, if you are having trouble getting pregnant, you might want to give up these vices and live a healthy lifestyle. You also have to make sure that you have no nutrient deficiency or iron deficiency because these may also affect your fertility. If you have nutrient deficiency, you can take supplements to aid your body and in fact, there are ones that are specifically made to increase fertility.
3. If you are proven to have no nutrient deficiency and no problems with your reproductive system but are still unable to conceive a child, you might want to try different sexual positions that provides deeper penetration and thus increases your chance of conception. The missionary position for instance makes a good position if your wish to increase your chance of getting pregnant because it enables deep penetration to the female reproductive system.
4. Studies how that 7 out of 10 women who are unable to conceive a child are underweight, overweight or have problems with obesity. The reason for this is having low or extremely high proportion of body fat can affect your hormones and could cause hormonal imbalance which reduces and even stops your ovulation. Also, being overweight can cause your menstrual period to be irregular and this could also affect your fertility. If you have weight issues, it is best to ask a healthcare professional about the ideal weight for stop the risk of infertility in women and get that ideal weight through proper diet and exercise.
5. There are also natural herbs that increase the fertility of women and these herbs has been used for thousands of years. However, it is also important to seek medical advice before taking these herbs as alternatives to conventional female infertility treatment for your safety.
6. If you and your spouse often use vaginal lubricants in your sexual intercourse, you may want to stop doing so if you wish to increase fertility because these lubes can be dangerous for your vagina and can also damage your spouse’s sperm cells.
These are some of the natural ways to improve your chance to get pregnant which are a lot more better than taking fertility drugs for women. Now that you know how to increase fertility in women without those drugs that may contain some side effects, give these natural remedies a try now and see for yourself which among them is more effective for you. For further details about this topic, read more now from our website.
Visit https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LIH1GpH1DtE for facts about female fertility.